Mountain Path : Treaure Hunter

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Austria! Salzburg! Weisse Taube Hotel

I stayed in this very steady hotel called Weisse Taube. Apparantly it means west something. This is a very steady hotel! Its decoration follows the traditional German design, layout, carpet, curtains, furniture. I actually hope my dear is here. So that she can enjoy the nice room, great and beautiful place, and the fresh, cool air from the Alps.





My room is Great! I liked it a lot. Look at the video! This was taken on the 2nd (or 3rd) day. Old, traditional german decoration. I had never, in my lifetime, lived in a house with such deco and settings! It feels like Heidi! Gives you a feeling that you will see the Alps (which is actually behind the hotel) once you pop your head out of the window.

Every morning, I get to eat..... Austrian Breakfast! Look at the charming cafeteria... Wow! Every morning they serve this! There are so many different types of hams, bread and cheese! It tried almost all every morning, and went to the seminar, full of energy and carbohydrates! By then by the fifth morning, I actually dread going down for breakfast. I kind of missed mee pok.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home